Stiga Estate 2084 Ride On Lawn Mower – Geared
The Stiga Estate 2084 ride on lawn mower is ideal for homeowners who have a small to medium sized garden.
– Stiga 7750 Series, 452cc engine
– Geared Transmission (5 forwards & 1 reverse)
– 84cm (32″) Cutting Deck
– Electronic Blade Engagement
– 200Ltr Grassbag Capacity
– Mulching Kit Included
– Trailer Hitch Kit Optional
– Battery Charger Included
– Front bumper protects the tractor from obstacles
– LED Headlights
Please click the description tab below for more details or contact us on 062 71166
- Castelgarden XDC150 Ride On Lawn Mower – Geared €2,295.00
- Stiga Estate 3084H Ride On Lawn Mower – Hydrostatic €2,550.00
- Stiga Estate 7102HWS Ride On Lawn Mower – Hydrostatic, V-Twin Engine €4,500.00
- Stiga Estate 6102HW Ride On Lawn Mower – Hydrostatic, V-Twin Engine €3,950.00
- Husqvarna TC142 Ride On Lawn Mower – Hydrostatic €3,400.00
Stiga Estate 2084 Ride On Lawn Mower
The Stiga Estate 2084 ride on lawn mower is ideal for homeowners who have a small to medium sized garden. Powered by a single cylinder 6.3 kW, 452cc Stiga engine, it comes with a geared transmission featuring 5 forwards and reverse. Equipped with a 84cm cutting deck its twin blades promote improved collection capabilities. The electronic blade engagement facility can be activated with the push of a button. Its preset cutting heights range from 25mm to 80mm which are selected by using the lever located conveniently at the side of the seat.
The Stiga Estate 2084 ride on lawn mower is an adaptable machine. Standard collection features a rear mounted 200 litre grass catcher which can be easily emptied from the driver’s seat; simply pull the tipping lever and the collector opens wide, emptying out the clippings. While all models feature this method of collection, a number of alternatives are available. These include a rear deflector attachment and a mulching kit for recycling your grass. Changing from collection to mulching can be done in three simple steps. Firstly, remove the collector. Secondly, insert the mulching plug into the discharge chute and finally, replace the collector. To return to standard collection simply reverse this procedure.
User-friendly features include an adjustable sliding seat for driver comfort and a water hose connection which ensures minimum effort is required when cleaning the cutting deck.
- ‘STIGA’ official website for extra features and specifications on the Estate 2084 – Click Here