Stiga Estate 7102HWS Ride On Lawn Mower – Hydrostatic, V-Twin Engine
The Stiga Estate 7102 HWS ride on lawn mower is ideal for homeowners with a large sized garden.
– Kawasaki FS600V Twin Cylinder, 603cc Engine
– Pedal Operated Hydrostatic Transmission
– 102cm (40″) Cutting Deck
– Electronic Blade Engagement
– 320Ltr Grassbag Capacity
– Mulching Kit Included
– Trailer Hitch Kit Included
– Battery Charger Included
– 4 x Anti-Scalp Wheels
– Comfort Seat With High Back Support And Armrests
– Cruise control allows the tractor to maintain consistent speed, even in rough terrain
– Front bumper protects the tractor from obstacles
– LED Headlights
Please click on the description tab below for more details or contact us on 062 71166
- Husqvarna TC138 Ride On Lawn Mower – Hydrostatic €2,750.00
- Stiga Estate 3084H Ride On Lawn Mower – Hydrostatic €2,550.00
- Husqvarna TC142T Ride On Lawn Mower – Hydrostatic €3,500.00
- Husqvarna TC239T Ride On Lawn Mower – Hydrostatic, V-Twin Engine €3,800.00
- Stiga Estate 2084 Ride On Lawn Mower – Geared €2,150.00
Stiga Estate 7102HWS Ride On Lawn Mower
The Stiga Estate 7102 HWS ride on lawn mower is ideal for homeowners with a large sized garden. Powered by a Twin Cylinder Kawasaki FS600V 603cc engine, it comes with a pedal operated hydrostatic transmission which gives the user greater control when tackling obstructions in the garden. A convenient cruise control function ensures the tractor keeps the same speed even on lawns that are uneven or that has a slope. Equipped with a 102cm cutting deck its twin blades promote improved collection capabilities. The electronic blade engagement facility can be activated with the push of a button. It has seven preset cutting heights ranging from 30mm to 90mm which are selected by using the lever located conveniently at the side of the seat.
The Stiga Estate 7102 HWS ride on lawn mower is an adaptable machine. Standard collection features a rear mounted 320 litre grass catcher which can be easily emptied from the driver’s seat; simply pull the tipping lever and the collector opens wide, emptying out the clippings. While all models feature this method of collection, a number of alternatives are available. These include a rear deflector attachment and a mulching kit for recycling your grass. Changing from collection to mulching can be done in three simple steps. Firstly, remove the collector. Secondly, insert the mulching plug into the discharge chute and finally, replace the collector. To return to standard collection simply reverse this procedure.
User-friendly features include an adjustable sliding seat for driver comfort and a water hose connection which ensures minimum effort is required when cleaning the cutting deck.
- ‘Stiga official website’ for extra features and specifications on the Estate 7102HWS – Click Here